7 Aralık 2016 Çarşamba

Used To


Hi guys!

 I want to tell you about old time.I had many friends when i was a child. I used to play street games when i was a children. I used to spent a lot of time on the street.I used to ride a bike when I was five.  All the neighbours use to help each other thirteen years ago. I used to get along well with our neighbors. The technological tools used to be not so much when i was a child. There didn't use to be too many mobile phone before 2007, but now there is one or two mobile phones in every family of Turkey.There used to be great computers thirteen years ago. At that time there didn't use to be any personal computer. I didn't used to drink coffee when i was 15 years old but i love it now. When I was child we, my family, were live in Ankara. When I used to live there, I used to read many books. There didn't use to be any traffic problem in the main streets of Ankara twenty years ago. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder