INTERESTING COINCIDENCE
I'm Allison and 25 year-old-girl . Igraduated last year and I'm a applicant lawyer so I'm researching a job nowadays . I saw a advertisement job in newspaper at yesterday and I called the campany . I'm going for interview at the moment and I'm talking my mother about this job at phone so I'm very careless at now . Than I'm getting in manager's room and I'm surprising because manager isn't strange . He was my primary school friend . Imm . . . I'm thinking ,thinking . what is his name ? I remembered his name is Jacop. He is seeming different person to his childhood. 😲 He was really an ugly, lazy, stupid , snooty , bad-tempered , clumsy , introvert boy. But now Unbelievable 🙈 He is very a good man.
I left my think and he surprised too when saw me. After from short speaking . He accepted me for job and we are going a cafe because we will talk our childhood .
At cafe. We want to drinking coffee and we're starting talk about our old school . Firstly we talked our teachers .
Allison : Did you remember Maths teacher ?
Jacop : Yes of course , She used to wear colorful strange clothes .
Allison : The clothes very terrible. Did you remember Art teacher ? I afraid of his exams because it was very difficult .
Jacop : I think so . Actually I used to bored this lesson and It was very unnecessary . But now I'm painting some pictures and in my opinion it is a perfect sense.
Allison : I can understand you because I didn't use to play piano when I was child but now I can play piano ,violin and definitely I like playing it.
Jacop : I want to confession something Allison . You didn't use to look beautiful but now you are a beautiful girl and I didn't use to like you but now ımm.. 😳
Allison : Thanks Jacop . Actually you too. You didn't use to handsome but now you look very impressive .
Finally we finished our coffee and we left at cafe. The day is very fine for me and maybe for Jacop too. I understood that people can change in the course of time .
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder