8 Aralık 2016 Perşembe

Hello friends . I just got into the blog. I'm doing homework now  because of the accident I've been through.I am happy to be able to return.
CHİLDHOOD
Everyone changes a lot when is growing up and I also. When I was 5 years old,I was fat and small. So I changed my appearance.When I was  6 years old, I ate tomato ,cucumber,vegetables,for example and now I do not like this anymore .When  I was a kid , I used to watch cartoons but now I prefer anime,news and music clips.What I remember most is that I went out to play with my neighbors,I never stayed at home.When I was a kid I used to play handball and tennis  but now I do not play anymore.I prefer to play volleyball,football and basketball.Always spent the holidays at my grandmother’s house.Every night,I use to read a book of short stories.I always listened to music.I had many hobbies,but now I have no time because I had study everyday.Since the age of nine I prefer chess,board games, computer games.When I was eleven years old,I started studying English in school.History,Math and English were my favorite subjects. I have good and fun memories of my childhood.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
WHAT’S HAPPENİNG RİGHT NOW ?
Today  is very  important for me  because we have a match . Now I am going to center by bus and I am eating snack given on the bus . Same time I am listening to my favourite  Spotify daily mix.At the moment, I am going down from the bus . I am going to main campus .I entered the closed volleyball field. I entered the field and saw that the women's volleyball game continued. I am watching the women’s  volleyball game. Women’s match is finishing and I am going to dressing room and then I am waiting for my teammate . We are going to the game . I am scoring 12 in this game . And we are winnig 84-72 . I am very tired and very happy. I am going to home , I am the last bus. I will sleep a little .
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
DREAM TRİP

I am going to visit Brazil in next summer. I am travelling there by plane and I am staying at a luxury hotel. This hotel near to Capacabana Beach. I wanna see this place because I like swimming ,surfing,sunbating… etc. I am going to visit Crista Redentor, Jalapao State Park,Cathedral of Brasilia.I am staying fortnight. I am going to travel by motorbike in Brazil. I am going to join Rio de Janeiro Carnival because I wondering very much . Finally , I am leaving at Vitoria Airport . I can not wait to see the place .

See you again

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder