6 Aralık 2016 Salı

Hi everybody and Mrs. Başdal

I am writing my chilhood. I used to be fat when I was five years old. I used to lively and big-headed but now I didin't use to shy, modest and serious. I used to have short, blonde hair when I was a child. I didn't use to have long, fair hair. I used to live in Bursa but now I lives in Mengen. I used to stay home but now I didn't use to stay dormitory. I didn't use to go to university when I was went primary school. I used to drink milk but now I didn't use to drink green tea. I used to go to playground but now I didn't use to go to shopping centre. I used to wear school uniform when I was twelve years old. I walked to school with dad. I used to love ice cream but now I didn't use to love milk shake.

                                                                     See You Again :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder