It’s Friday evening. It’s
raining. I’m sitting in a seat in our (my housemates and I) sitting room. I’m
not happy and I’m bored. I’m thinking about my family. I’m thinking about them;
Where is my brother at
the moment? He isn’t studying lesson at home, he’s playing football at football
field or he’s playing computer games at his room. Is my father working? Yes, he
is. He always works for us (my mother, my brother and I). He isn’t watching
television at the moment. Well, is my mother working? No, she isn’t. She works at 7:00 to 17:00 . Maybe
she’s watching TV or she’s drinking tea and she’s knitting.
Now, my housemate’s
walking into the sitting room. What’s she carrying? She’s carrying a tray.
What’s on the tray? There’re three cups of hot chocolate and some biscuits –
one for herself, one for, Beyhan and one for me.
Now, the hot chocolate is
on the table of my chair and I’m eating biscuit and I’m drinking hot chocolate.
I’m looking at the window. I’m looking at a goose. It’s my neighbor’s goose.
It’s white and so fat. It’s eating something. Is it getting away from my
neighbor’s garden? Definitely, yes it is. It’s so crazy. Where is it going now?
It’s going to road. Someone is walking on the road. Who is walking on the road?
Ah, Mr. Brown is walking on the road. He’s my neighbor. What’s he doing out at
this hour? OK, he’s putting in his goose. I like watching there.
At the moment, my
roommate is sleeping and I’m reading a book in my bed. I’m thinking about
characters in the book. Is the main girl escaping? I think, no she isn’t,
because she loves the hero. But why didn’t she talk to the hero? Why didn’t she
say that like the hero? She’s crying enough.
Anyway, I’m sleeping
because I’m going to go to school early, tomorrow.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder