GRADUATION PARTY
I have lived in Akhisar and stayed in dormitory since 2011. I have been in high school for 4 years and high school days have finished so we have to graduate. I will write about my graduation day because I have never graduated before. It has been first time so I have been fussy and excited that day. I have got up early and I have eaten something with my friends than we have gone to the hairdresser and we have worn our special dresses and made up and we have already prepared for night so all of us have taken photo.
We have came back to school because our family are still waiting for us . Programme has just started and school manager has spoken in podium and he has advised about university for us. All guests have came at schools garden so they have eaten pilaf and drunk something and my school manager is still talking. He was always a talkative man . We have taken degree and fired our cap all together. It was great. Finally speaker asked to us "Are you Reay for dancing ? " We said that all together "Yes!" And All of us have danced until the night finished and we have sung a "Arkadaş" song. The night is always very important for my life. I miss my high school days and friends. I have met my old friend tree times to year but we haven't met this year yet.
SEE YOU NEW TERM. TAKE CARE YOURSELVES UNTIL A NEW ASSIGNMENT.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder