27 Aralık 2016 Salı

A Story With Present Perfect

Do you know the meaning of "Present Perfect" in Turkish?  Sorry guys but it has no specific name. I mean, if you want to translate present perfect in Turkish, you should use some sentences, maybe you need a paragraph. I have just learnt this from my English teacher. And I think the all perfect tenses are same. Our teacher hasn't said this yet but I think it is. What a headache. isn't it? Whatever. Let's play with this present perfect? I think you have been miss the my stories. I haven't wrote stories  for 3 weeks. Have you ever been Mirkwood which has still been under the yoke by Thranduil. Thranduil is an Elf lord and he has been my best body since 1995. we played  jungle ball together until we was 15.  And of course we were in pubescene, how we could go on to play jungle ball when we were having teenage crush! Gandalf  was a wise man and our older friend. he was always giving advise to us. I have known him since 1991 and he has already dead. I really miss him. It's almost 200 words. I should end this dramatic story. What have we learnt  about present perfect?  We have learnt, it is a great tense for writing a story ;) see ya.....

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder