29 Aralık 2016 Perşembe
Hi Guys-Canada- Going To
Canada is a perfect choice or an my İnterrail journey.I love winter.The cold weather makes me very happy.I really want to see the Scandanavian region.I going to Canada by boat.The hotel would have been enough or me to stay there.I will stay at traditional hotel for 3 weeks. There are so many wonderful place. In this country: it is very difficult to find a true Canadian citizen, because the vast majority of the inhabitants of the country migrated from abroad, settled again from you, and the children of these settlers constitute their grandchildren.Canada is a rich country, rich in oil income. The natural resources are spectacular.Montreal: enormous skyscrapers, a beautiful city with elegant red brick mansions. He combined the modern world of the new world with the charm of the old world.Everywhere in Canada, there are modern shopping centers. However: the most spectacular: West Edmonton Shopping Mall. I will going to this mall.This is my dream. I hope it will happen :)
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder