Used to / Didn't use to
Hello friends
I used to draw pictures when i was fourteen years old.I didn't use to study English.I used to ride a bike.I used to eat snack but i didn't use to eat fruit.I used to drink tea but i didn't use to drink coffe. I used to have short hair.I didn't use to have long hair.I used to smoke cigarette when ı was fifteen years old.I used to go to grandfather's home every day.I used to stay dormitory high school but i didn't use to stay my home.I used to live my family primary schol.I didn't use to live with friends.I used to go to cinema but I am not going to cinema.I used to go to the park and play waterwork when i was eight years old.I used to sleep with my sister at the moment.I used to wear short in the outside at the weekend day and i used to pay table tennis in secondary.I didn't use to play computer game.I didin't use to watch a film.I used to live in Hatay when i was eleven years old.I used to like cats.I didn't use to like dogs.I used to keep a cat but I didn't use to breed bird.I used to go to high school but i didn't use to university.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder