7 Aralık 2016 Çarşamba

Hi Mrs. Başdal and friends
I am Oguzhan Yıldırım. I used to fly but now I do not have wings and I don't fly. I used to be a mafia but now I am a student. I used to swim fast but now I can't swim. I used to talk but now I can't talk. I used to have super powers but now I don't have super power. I used to be brave but now I am shy. I used to love rows but now I love donkey. I used to have long shaves but now I don't have. I used to play football but now I can't play football. I didn't use to drive a car but now I can. I didn't use to go cinema but now I go. I didn't use to my homeworks but now I do. I didn't use to phone but now I use. I didn't use to wear sweatshirt but now I have to wear. I didn't use to drink coffee but now I drink.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder