31 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi

Hello my diary,
We haven't spoken with you for a week.I have been busy nowadays because exams are coming. I think all of them are very difficult.By the way I haven't done ironing,done shopping,done washing clothes yet but I have just had a bath.I'm still hanging out.I should make a meal for my friends and me.Actually I have already cut vegetable to meal. That's good for me.They haven't came yet so I have  had a time.The weather has been snowy nowadays and we have had a good time with my friends. We have made a snowman and done snowball fight. I'm not still ill.That is amazing.
I have gone a bank this morning but I haven't had time.My friends have came to my home.All of them are five girls but two of them haven't came yet.The meal has just been cooked. I have already seted the table.
All of have eaten and drunk tea.We have spoken important things for us.We haven't met since May. We have been good day. They have been happy,me too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder