Are you wondering the title "2 in 1" ? it's just about my dilatoriness. I'm writing my homeworks in one title, it is easy for me. Am I starting the homework? No, I don't want to start now. after some chatter away, I will start. I didn't use to be dilatoriness like now. It all began in the past. in the time of darkness. after this sentence, you are going to that time which is in the past and and you will see lots of "present continuous" sentence.
when my eyes opening, I'm just thinking what happened to me. the air is the dark and I'm lying on the earth in a forrest which I don't know the name. I'm feeling exhausted but I'm gethering my strenght to get up. Only one star shining on the air. And I'm Following it. After 20 minutes, I give up (in) and fall the ground. I need to take a rest. Suddenly I'm hearing a voice in my mind. A old man voice. "May the force be with you" what old man said. I opened my eyes second time but this now I'm in real World. It was just a dream. WHO was the old man?. he said " may the force be with you" what does it mean? I think, I need some help from my uncle WHO created "Ghostbusters" team. You all know his name that is Dr. Peter Venkman.
A day of the following that night, I'm going to my uncle's Office. We are starting to talk about my dream and when I'm telling about old man and what he was said, My uncle is looking very thoughtful. after I finished telling about my dream, My uncle said ' his name is Yoda, young man.' - ' Yoda is a wiseman from ancient age.' When you see him in your dreams, its mean is Yoda wants to help you to chaning something in you. I said I am suprising but it is meaningful for me. And I am starting to change something in me.
Okey, new paragraph, new grammar. Let start the begginer level paragraph.
After all this, I change my life style FOR EXAMPLE:
-I didn't use to be dilatariness
-I didn't use to sleep more
-I used to have pets
-I used to live my family
-I didn't use to be a Jedi and a Ghostbuster.
And my uncle said don't doing homework. Sorry guys but this is my last homework
-I used to do my homework
Goodbye
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder