5 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

Hi friends!

   I'm writing my childhood. I used to be fat and pretty. I used to have blonde hair but now I have fair hair. I used to urinate my bed when I was 4-5. I didn't use to sleep alone but now I'm sleeping alone. I didn't use to make-up but now I make-up simple. I used to climb to door in house but now I can't climb. When I was 12; I used to play computer games . When I was 2; I didn't use to walk because I was fat. I used to feed a fish when I was 11.

   When I was child; I didn't use to cook meal and but now I'm cooking meal different. I used to drink milk but now I am not drinking milk. Because I don't like it's smell. I didn't use to eat leek but now I'm eating leek. I didn't use to eat mussel but now I'm eating mussel.

   I used to stay with family but now I'm not staying. Because I live in Mengen and They live in İstanbul. I'm staying with friends now because I'm going to university. I used to wander when I was at high school. I miss my high school years.

                                                                               

                                                                                              See you later..
                                                 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder