4 Aralık 2016 Pazar

A christmas night...
They are all family sitting in sitting-room,eating something and talking about old time.Little boy is asking guestions in succession his grandmother. (His grandmother and father loughing).
Little boy is asking ; What were you doing in old time ? His grandmother is answering.I used to young but now I'm old. I used to grow vegetables but now I don't do.
Little boy is listening his grandmother. His grandmother is continues to telling. I used to live together with your grandfather. We used to walk every evening but now we don't walk. His grandmother's eyes fill with tears. Little boy hugged his grandmother and said "you don't cry". After his father said to him I used to ask a lot of questions like you. All family is loughing.
His grandmother said; Your father used to mischievous but now he don't mischievous. Even he used to filled his diaper until five. His father looked his grandmother and embarrassed.
  After a few minutes...
His mother is carrying a tray. What's on the tray? There is a cup milk. Surprise for little boy but a bad surprise. "It's time to sleep " says his mother. Little boy drank milk and went to the room for sleep.Little boy didn't use to milk but now he does and didn't use to sleep early but now he does.
       Everything will be fine in the new year for Little boy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder