When ı was child ı used to be so naughty but everbody loved me.Every time I fought with my friends.
But now ı am so quiet.when ı was child my mom take care of me because ı am the first son her.
She did so food for me so I used to eat every food.I still eat but my favourite food was turkish ravioli.
when ı was child ı used to go holiday in Kuzuluk with my parents.Kuzuluk was so cold and ı loved cold.
When ı was in primary school ı used to play flute.I did play titanic and kurtlar vadisi song with my flute.
In school ı used to play basketball and football they were so good sports for me.I had a medal in this sports ;)
This is just my child trailer,In the deep ı have so memory :)
thank you .
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder