NICE SUNDAY
Hi everybody ! Today is Sunday and the the weather is snowy and very cold. I'msitting an armchair and I'm watching a movie at dormitory . I'm not alone in here because We are living all together 80 girls . And girls usually do something at dormitory . They are eating meal , reading a book , doing a homework , walking on corridor , washing their clothes , listening music , combing their hairs , brushing their teeths , sleeping , running , writing a text . . . I usually bored in here . I'm going outside now with my friend. We are walking at the park and talking about something . It can be about our friends , our school , our teachers , our exams .I couldn't remember . we are still walking and I'm looking my around . There are a lot of people . A girl running fastly with her dog and her mother call "stop please" . The couple are discussing and shouting each others. By the way snows are melting slowly. Children are playing snowball and they are making a snowman. I'm seeing smoky homes. Just as I remembered my family , my phone rang . My mother is calling me and we are talking to her. She is cooking meal for dinner and my grandparents are going to come our home this night. My father is go shopping . . . My mother said these and we closed the phone. I want to be there with my family because I always miss them.And than . While we are walking , we met my friends . I asked to them ;
-What are you doing in here?
+We are hungry so we are going a restaurant. Would you come with us ?
-Which restaurant are you going?
+Are you kidding us? We are going Müdür Restaurant because there isn't any else restaurant in here.
-you're right . let's go!
Finally we ate and went back to dormitory ☁❄
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder