5 Aralık 2016 Pazartesi

I am on the street now. I am going to home. I am walking slowly because i am very tired now. I am looking around. The sun is shining. But it isn’t warming up. The ground is still covered in snow. The dogs are playing. One of them is staring at me. Why is the dog staring at me? Maybe, it is waiting food from me. I don’t have any food now. The birds are flying around trees. I am walking faster because the weather is freezing now and I am feeling cold. I don’t want to be ill. Oh wait, what is this sound? This is an ambulance. Ambulance driver is driving very fast. Where are they going? Who knows? The old woman is taking a taxi. Her son is helping her. The taxi driver is getting off the car and popping the trunk. The police car is patrolling. The policeman is coming there and warning them. They aren’t getting a hurry on. The young man is throwing litter. Why is he doing this? I think, he is an imputend person. I am picking up this from the ground. The snow plower is plowing the snow and helping people. It has a orange flashing light. Some cars are stopping at red light. I am crossing the road quickly. There is a old countrywoman. She is feeding her cows. The dogs are barking loudly to them. Some people are waiting for the bus in front of cows. The sun is going down and I am arriving at home.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder