I wake up the tired this morning and I have still tired. I have studied lesson for 2 days so I have slept late since wednesday. I have just made breakfast. I have to eat something but I am meeting my friends 2 hours later. And I haven't worn clothes yet. I think they have already worn clothes.
I have waited my friends for half an hour. They haven't still come. I have already drunk the second tea. I haven't called to they yet.
They have just come. They have with me for 10 minutes but we haven't still had a talk. I think we aren't going to have a talk today so I am going 5 minutes later.
I came at dormitory 2 hours later. I have already started studing. I haven't still eaten. I haven't made food yet. I don't know what should I eat. I haven't eaten healthily for 3 days. I think I am going to be ill.
The dormitory's washer have on the blink since this tuesday so I haven't still washed the clothes.
My homework have just finished. I have studied for this homework since wednesday. I hope this homework was beautiful.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder