31 Aralık 2016 Cumartesi
Hello
I have waked up since ten o'clock and I have alredy washed my face and hands. I have starded my english homework alredy but I have not finished my homework yet. I have eaten breakfast yet. Because my roommates are still sleeping. We have breakfast every day. And I have waited them to waked up since eleven o'clock. Cansel have just waked up. She have gone to bathroom. I and Cansel have already prepared breakfast but we have not bought bread from the market yet. I have just studied my exam because we have been in school for four hours. I went to library one hour ago. We did not go together because she have worked a to pastry shop for two months. We have both lived in Van for 18 years but we have lived in Mengen since 2015. I have recognized her since my childhood ...We have likes going to picnic done shopping for childhood. We have gone picnic but The weather have been rainy so we have not gone picnic. We have not been happy. I have felt disappointed. We are still hungry so we have made a meal. We have not decided making a meal yet. I think we have gone the market .
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder