1 Ocak 2017 Pazar

When I arrived home, my couisins had just finished wrapping the gifts. Some of them had put their gifts under the pine tree already. I had just cook the chicken, my friend knocked the door. I had missed him so much. He gave me a hug. We hadn't been together since summer. We had talked about like everything. After the meal, we played taboo. We had watched the national lottery draw. I had got 15₺. Then we had eaten our desserts. (My couisin (Elif) had prepared a cheesecake for us.) We decided to open the gifts. My couisin (Asım) had bought a book for me (Ekşi Mayalı Ekmekler). I had talked about this book with Arda before a week. Asım had asked to Arda for what to buy for me. I had had a nice new year night. I hope this year gives happiness, success, health and peace to all of us. And money of course. Mostly peace for our country but we need money and success, too. I think... Oh! Almost I had forgetten to watch new season of Sherlock! See ya guys! And I recommend you to watch Sherlock, too as a Sherlocked. ❤️

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder