Hi everyone.
Today is so boring. I got up at 2 p.m. I have stayed in bed
for one hour. Then I have started to prepare breakfast with Mustafa. Mustafa is
my classmate. He has stayed my home since last day. Because my housemate went
his hometown. He has been there for two days. He is coming tomorrow. I have
just steeped tea. Mustafa has already taken bread. I made french fries and
scrambled eggs with garlic sausages. Then the breakfast was ready. But we haven’t
had breakfast yet. Because the doorbell rang suddenly. It was my landlord. He celebrated
my new year. I said him ‘thank you’. We have just had breakfast. We haven’t
washed the dishes yet. Firstly I have to have a shower. I had a shower. After shower,
I entered the kitchen. Mustafa has already washed the dishes. I haven’t cleaned
the house for one week. J
I have cleaned the house. Especially my room and bathroom. We have cleaned once
the bathroom since october. I have just sent Mustafa. Cleaning has just
finished. I have taken a rest for one hour. Then I met my friend. I have stood
with my friends for two hours.
See you next term.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder