2 Ocak 2017 Pazartesi

Hello friends!
Welcome to in my assignment. I m thinking.
I used to be fat but I didin't use to be fat now. I didin't use to use mobile phone. But I use to be use mobile phone.

I didn't use to like play tennis and I use to free time surf on the net. But I didn' t use to read a book and watch tv.
I use to libve in my parents home three years ago but I didn't use to live in dorm. I use to go to high scholl two years ago but I didn't use to go university now.

And..I use to drive bike but I didn't use to drive car now. I use to drink cola but I didn't use to drink a a lot water. I use to have long hair but I didn't use to have long hair.
I use to stay in Manisa three years ago but I didn!t use to stay in Ankara.

See you later. lots of love :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder