2 Ocak 2017 Pazartesi

         -Present   Perfect Tense-                                       Hello my friends and Miss Basdal;
I have awoken late this morning I have just  breakfast.I have stood. I have  cleaned and I am cleaning table.I have washed clothes. I m to gettired. I have sat on the bed.
Has it come internet yet? Maybe. I have opened computer and I have chosen one the flim.I think I have seen that flim before. I have not watched this flim.Meanwhile, I have already breakfast.I have stil snow and very cold.I have not done homework.I have sat since 11 o'clock.I have begun homework.Esma has come room.They have talked.I have just finished homework.Anyway.I have put on my clothes.I have gone cafe.I have met my friends.I have not eaten sweet but I have drunk coffiee.I have come to home.Before, I have gone park and I have run.I have gone my home.I have studied  inglish at home for one hour.I have read romatic book for two hour.I have prepared my suitcase. I have already eaten diner. I have took a shower.Anyway.I have already  done homework. see you later😊

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder