1 Ocak 2017 Pazar

Hi Guys..
I am Sera Altıkardaşlar.
Here is my first blog post.
This is my second university. My first year in Mengen. Mengen is small village. I am trying to adapt here.
The biggest fear English lesson. I like this lesson but it is so difficult.I have twelve English lessons per week. That is very difficult.  But I can do it. My first exam was bed. But the second exam will be better. I believe...
But I am happy here. My boyfriend is here. I have new friends. I love all of them. Because all very good. I especially like my roommates very much. Their names are Özge and Mihriban.
But I miss my family. I especially miss my sisters. Because my family is far away. Very far between Mengen and İzmir. I will go to İzmir on holiday. Mengen is my home but I miss İzmir.
See You next blog post 😊💓💓💓

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder