1 Ocak 2017 Pazar

PRESENT PERFECT TENSE

I have lived in Mengen for two years and I’ve lived at home since May. I have just woken and I have had a shower. I have just has a breakfast and I’ve smoked a cigarette. Neither Deniz nor Derya have woken. I've just seen a bird. A bird was very beautiful. I’ve washed dishes and cleaned my room. 

Elif has gone to Çorlu. She’s sister has feeled ill. My mother has just called. We have talked about my sister. Then, Derya’s friend has come and we have had a chatted all together and we have watched a film.  Derya and me have dreaded. Because the movie was horror film. Alperen has just called me. It has taken us a long time to talk.

I have looked out of the window. Children have maked a snowman. They have were having fun. I have asked: ‘’Can I come’’.  I have done the snowball fight with them. I have invited them home. We have just drinked hot tea, eaten a cake. They have gone. I have just started to do my homework and I have wrote this text. So my homework has just fnished.

Happy New Year To All J

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder