1 Ocak 2017 Pazar

present perfect tense

Hello everybody.This is my last article this term.It was snow yesterday so,the weather very cold these days.I had cold today.I haven't gone hospital yet.I don't like hospital.Anyway,I have woken up.I have washed face and hand.I have brushed teeth.I have listened music.I haven't still had breakfast.I have alraedy taken a shower.Oguzhan and Samet have went to school.They have just come.They are very tired.I haven't gone outside because,ı have watched film and ı have made cleaned.I have already finished cleaning.I am going to cook.I have gone market and and ı have just bought material.I have already bought bread.I haven't made a cook.Ertan has already woken up.We have just eaten.I haven't drunk my herbal tea yet.I like herbal tea.I need one cup of herbal tea.I have still felt tired.I need a sleep.I am going to sleep and ı am going finish homework after ı drink my tea.I can't write more.
See you in lesson.Thanks for reading my term.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder