1 Ocak 2017 Pazar

Hi everyone. This is my last blog assignment in this period.
Today, I got up at 11 a.m. I don’t want to get up from my bed. But I got up and I have already folded the laundry. I have made up the bed. I prepared breakfast with my roommate. I have just had breakfast. So, I am full now. I ordered three books last week. But the cargo hasn’t come yet. I’m waiting curiously this books. I have some homeworks. I have to do this homeworks. I have already done one of my assignments. I haven’t done others yet. I have studied English for two hours. And I’m listening to Ed Sheeran. I have listened to Ed Sheeran since last year. He is making good music. Next week, the final exams will begin. I haven’t  taken notes yet. I want to go home as soon as possible. I have been in Mengen for four weeks. I’m so bored this city. I miss my family, especially my little brother. But I love my friends. If they were not here, this city would be unbearable.

Anyway.. I hope our exams will be fine. See you next term friends, take care yourself.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder