1 Ocak 2017 Pazar

Hello Everyone! This is my final post in this term.

I woke up since 9 o'clock and I have already changed my clothes. I have went to bazaar and after I haven't had breakfast because I haven't done my homework yet. 
When my homemates got up, I have just finished my homework.
 I haven't worked on the final exams yet and I have done plan for final exams. 
After that I have met with Berkay and we have gone to bazaar again for him. We have called taxi. We have been waiting for over an hour and the taxi still hasn't come. We have gone to bank and we have walked to home. Berkay has done breakfast and I have watched TV. Berkay hasn't done his homework yet. I have helped him. 
And than we have gone outside for a walk. And Today has New Year. 
When we have walked, we talked about 2017. What done we have in 2017? 
How have been this year? We talked them.

I hope 2017 will be healthy, happy and WİLL NOT BE TERROR and will not be sadness.

It is my final blog and I haven't delivered my blogs to my teacher yet.

See you next term.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder