Hello everyone.This is my last blog homework but for this term.
Today was so important today because we did cookie for Hallap child.
I woke up 10 o'clock.I have been worn my clothes.I haven't gone outside yet.Ziya has come my home.He has waited to me.I have said wait to me.I still eaten my breakfast.I have done my breakfast and we were ready for go.ı haven't taken my headphone.Anyway it was a not important.We have come school yet.There is no one yet.Ziya have already worn her chef clothes.I have just worn my chef clothes.We are waiting our friends and dear Osman Hoca.
Everybody was come.Osman Hoca has just given some information about today and everybody have just started jobs.I have taken roller and ı have just started spread the dough.We did 4000 cookie for children.I have already finished my job now its time to go my home.I come my home yet and ı am so tired.I haven't had a shower yet.I have just done coffee and ı have just smoke.I want to sleep and outstretch.
Thanks for reading see you next term. :))
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder