15 Ekim 2016 Cumartesi

 Hello

I stayed at the home last year.But this year I am staying dormitory. I am get used to once. I had new  friends they are gastronmy and cooking students and they are first class. Besides last year my to recognize but they are not cordinal friends this year they are more cordinal my friends. I stay in dormitory and it is very difficult for me. And I am  to miss home life . Then I work at the bakery in the weekends. I work at the bakery workings at first to meet so It is not difficult for me in fact. I am to have a good time .I am teaching  a lot of things in bakery.  I have a lot of free time in Mengen. But It is not in now. But again lot beautiful because thus fact to pass time. I am to get used lessons. I am diffculty  then lessons but I  hope so! I am afraid of lessons. This is until for the time being.
                                       
                                          See you later

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder