Now I am talking about my family and my life. I want to achieve to success for my family because I want to my family proud of me every time. I am hardworking because of I want to make happy my family. My sister is pregnant so I am very excited. My father is a little sad because he is going to be grandfather. My father's job is being change. Sometimes I don't even understand my father's job. My brother is being hardworking and we suprised it. Because he thinks need to work hard at university. He won Ege University this year. Mengen is very boring but we are getting used to Mengen. Dormitory is becoming crowded in this year. My dormitory has a retrofit so we can't open windows. I miss my family so I am waiting to holiday but this year my holiday is going to be short because I am going to go to internship. Weather is getting cold so I am being ill and I am wrapping up. I ofen go to school because my job is this. Mengen is my home but I miss Manisa.
See you next blog post :)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder