16 Ekim 2016 Pazar

Hello everyone !

     Greetings from me.I will tell you from my ordinary life and what I usually do.Nothing has changed in my life than last year but it was a very nice change my nephew was born 6 months ago.He name is Toprak.I love him so much so I miss him very much while I am in Mengen.Every moment I want to witness his grown up but I can't.I will share his photo this blog post.Please , say Maşallah! This year we were second class and we take our first cook lesson.I believe this year is going to be the basis for our.I am going to be the first chef of my family.I have to work hard for it and I need to set a good target.I believe I can do it.One day , I am going to be a really good chef.


      See you next blog post !

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder