16 Ekim 2016 Pazar

Hello friends and Mrs. Başdal

I am not asking how are you, I know you are good (me too). That's my first blog and i am not excited because this is so ordianary(homeworks :/). So let's talk about what I am doing in Mengen. I came Mengen two weeks ago (That was so sad :/). My first job in Mengen home cleaning and settle to home. That was really tiring because our home very dirty whatever we cleaned up and we grow accustomed to Mengen. We getting up early because our lessons very early (8.30 am). Actually we are sleeping 1 or 2 lesson. (but what can we do sometimes)
Sometimes doing good thing my life for example we worked in the kitchen this Thursday (That was so excited for me because I first time worked in kitchen). Let's talk about my personal life. Actually i usually playing computer games.I sometimes playing volleyballl or basketball(2 or 3 in a week). I am listening to music 3 or 4 hour in a day and reading something(blog book forum vs.). That's my Mengen life i know that's not excited but i have to wright this (homework). Thank you for reading. Have a good day.

Samet Erbahçeci

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder