16 Ekim 2016 Pazar

Hi everybody and Mrs. Başdal.
I want to talk about my life in Mengen. I love nature so Mengen is the best place for me. I think forests are better than cities. I know Mengen is small but I have good friends here. A lot of people ask 'What can I do?' here but They don't know sociability isn't about places. I have a offer. Let's take our backpacks and go what ever we want. This may sound crazy but this is the enjoy the life. Just think one day you are in Patara next day you are in Cappadocia. It's awesome. If you sit your chair you are nothing. Everyone think 'why you aren't talking about your life'. This is my life. I want to give advice for better life. What's that saying? Let's find some beatiful place to get lost.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder