16 Ekim 2016 Pazar

Hello friends!
Welcome my first blog assigment! What's Up?
I am fine! Really.
I will be sincere, OK!
Only, I want to love Mengen but this is difficult for me,really! We are learning new informations. I want to learning very things. I am so exciting. I hope, this year will be very nice for me because last summer was very difficult for me. Still, ı am feeling bad but ı thing, ı am strong in fact, even so, ı am hopeful and ı am dreaming a lot of. 
I want to my dreams of the realization. I believe it! It will be! I should so hard-working and so dreams.
Do you have dreams like me?
We should so happy! I wish to all of you success!
See you soon!
Good luck! :)
At this time! It intered my head; 5 days later my birtday! ''21 October'' Really! :) 19 will be. So exciting because my friends and my boyfriend to preparing surprises! I wonder what its look like,too much!
This is very nice a emotional. I am so feeling special myself. I am proud of myself because ı can writing this page. Yasemin filled with pride and 19 old.  HAHA :D 
I'm so sory! I'm very talkative.
Good bye... :)  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder