19 Ekim 2016 Çarşamba

HOMEWORK

   Hi There!
I'm here to write honestly, what do I do? And how is it going?
Actually, I am tired. Because I usually read and study. I'm being hardworking.
I'm thinking about learning a new language, and I think this is important.
I'm usually happy because these days Mengen is sunny, and I like sunny weather. I'm being more lively.
I  go to bazaar every saturday. Sellers are generous, they sometimes give me some extra fruits and vegetables.
Do I ever do housework? Sure I do. I wash my clothes twice a week. I wash the dishes almost everyday. I'm lucky because my housemate Soner is a good-tempered person. We sometimes do our works together. We are not big-headed. We do our works modestly.
At school, it's sometimes boring because I can't always find something to do. And I feel guilty.
Normally, I'm a quiet person, but I usually speak at lessons. I'm being talkative.
At school cafereria, I always finish my dish. I don't always enjoy it, but I'm careful about wasting.

That's all about me for now. I hope you all have a good day.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder