30 Ekim 2016 Pazar

homework

This summer is going to be a good summer. I'm travelling by interrail this summer!
Firstly, I'm travelling to Bucharest on June 1. I'm going to start my interrail in there. I'm going to buy some clothes and eat traditional food. I'm leaving Bucharest on June 3. Than I'm travelling to Serbia. I'm going to go for a walk in the woods of Belgrad. I'm going to take my trainers with me. And a track suit, for sure. I'm going to spend three days in there. On June 6, I'm travelling to Austria. I'm going to try their schinitzel. Probably it's going to be rainy so I'm going to take my raincoat and umbrella with me. After a day in Austria, I'm travelling to Italy on June 8.
Italy is my favourite country, so I'm staying in there till the end of my interrail. I'm going to take my camera to take photos of historical places like Pisa Tower and Coliseum. I'm going to try different types of pizza. I'm going to take some Turkish delight with me to give it as a gift.
I'm going to be free for 14 days in Italy. I hope I'm going to have a good time!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder