Hi guys and Miss. BAŞDAL
I live in Turkey and I'm going to travel every summer . I'm travelling alone. This is my eighth time İnterRail trip . I'm going to visit the Germany. I'm planning to visit five different places.I'm very excited .I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'm staying fortnight .That sounds good! I'm going to go to Germany first time. I'm travelling there by airplane . Later, I'm interrail travel in the country . It is a long journey. I'm going to visiting first Berlin. I'm staying at a hotel. I'm going staying three days.The name is Titanic Hotel. I'm going to visiting Bode Museum and Brandenburg Gate in Berlin.I'm going to have dinner at the Block House.I'm going to eat T-Bone Steak in Block House. Secondly I'm going Hamburg. I'm staying at a guest house. I'm going staying two days.I'm going to have breakfast at the EAST Restaurant. I'm going to visiting Miniatur Wunderland and Bismarck Monument in Hamburg.Thirdly I'm going Bremen.I'm staying at a campsite. I'm going staying four days. I'm going to visiting Kuhgrabensee.I'm going to fishing and walking and camping.Fourthly I'm going Frankfurt.I'm staying at a pension. I'm going staying two days. I'm going to visiting Stadel and Museum fur Moderne Kunst.I'm going to have lunch at the Holbein's.I'm going to eat spatzle and Frankfurter Kranz Torte in Holbein's. Fifthly I'm going Munih.I'm staying at a hotel.The name is Hotel München Messe. I'm going staying one days. I'm going to visiting Deutsches Museum.I'm going to have dinner at the Zum Durnbrau.
That's all for now.See you again at the blog homework.
That's all for now.See you again at the blog homework.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder