6 Kasım 2016 Pazar

Hello !
This is my Interrail Plan.
First I am going to go to Eskişehir. Eskişehir on the west of Ankara. 
I am going to by train. Because train is fast, easy, confortable, you can get up and walk and the most important is train has a toilet.
 I am staying my sister's home and I am staying one week. Because I must turn Mengen my school is in Mengen.
First day I am going to go to Çağdaş Cam Sanatları Museum. This is very amazing! Because everything is glass in Çağdaş Cam Sanatları Museum. 
Second day we are(my sister and mee) going to go to Sazova Park.  Sazova is soo beatiful at this season. 
Third day I am going to visit my aunt because my aunt is very old. ...
And the last day I am going to go to cinema. Because there is not cinema in Mengen. 
See you later 😊😊😊

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder