Hey Guys! I am feeling better after a long term. Now I am planning to attend InterRail. This Monday I am flying to Belfast, Ireland before I start InterRailing. I'm going to start from there by train. It's capital of Northern Ireland. I'm going to explore the city. Then I'm going to Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland. I'm going to visit the old historical castles. Then I'm going Birmingham to visit Shakespare's birth town. After that I'm going to London. I'm planning to stay there a long time. Because I love London. I believe that if people would have a connection with the cities on the world, my soul would be in London. I'm going to walk all around the city and have a really good time. Then I'm planning to go France. I'm going to go Paris for 3 days, then to Rennes for 2 days and I'm going to go back Paris for to go Bordeaux. I'm going to stay there 2 days to visit vineyards. After the bordeaux I'm not going to visit somewhere to stay. I'm going to go to Istanbul by following cities on the route. See ya after the Railing!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder